Below are resources you might find helpful:
To check out a past virtual seminar CD from the SWFPGC library, please contact Suzanne Coelingh at email@example.com or (941) 329-2676..
CD Topics are:
- "Charitable Gifts of Business Interests" David A. Libengood
- "Charity Begins at the Home (or on the Farm): Dealing with Remainder Interest Gifts" J. William Gray, Jr.
- "Communicating Investment Results" Craig C. Wruck
- "Complex Charitable Real Estate Gifts: Issues and Solutions" Allen F. Thomas, Charles O. Mahaffey, Jr.
- "Counting Planned Gifts Toward Campaign and Fundraising Goals", Bruce E. Bigelow
- "CRT Planning on a Napkin" Greg Baker
- "Determining Your Client's Capacity to Make a Planned Gift", Neil J. Boyd & Kathy Busey
- "Donor Centered Gift Plan Marketing" Brian M. Sagrestano
- "Donor Relations When Legal Capacity Becomes an Issue" Laura Hansen Dean and Marcia Inger Navratil
- "Funding Charitable Split-Interest Trusts with Difficult Assets" David Leibell, Daniel L. Daniels
- "The Good, Bad, and Ugly: Insights Into Your Marketing from Insiders" Kevin Johnson
- "Gushing with Gifts! A Well of Marketing Strategies That Work" Jackie W. Franey
- "How to Draft and Implement Effective Gift Planning Policies and Procedures" Phillip M. Purcell
- "How to Survive the Dis-Integration of Planned Giving Programs" Robert F. Sharpe, Jr.
- "How to Talk to Prospects" James Gilliespie, Pamela J. Davidson
- "Ignite and Inspire Female Philanthropists" Barbara A. Culver, Kelly J. Lang
- "Is Your Gift Annuity Program Sick or Healthy? Diagnosing and Treating Gift Annuity Risk" Gary M. Pforzheimer
- "Kitchen Table Philanthropy: Simplifying the Choices for Generational Philanthropy" by Kathryn Miree.
- "Managing Donated Life Insurance Policies" John Elbare
- "Minding the Shop: Creative Planned Giving Strategies for Business Owners" Joseph E. Hancock
- "Multiple-Entity Donors: How to Work Effectively with Today's Sophisticated Philanthropist" Reynolds T. Cafferata
- "Planned Giving for the Home" Emanuel J. Kallina
- "The Power of the Pyramid: How to Effectively Integrate Planned, Major and Annual Giving" Phil Purcell
- "Realistic Expectations for Planned Giving Success" Robert F. Sharpe, Jr.
- "Recession Proof Philanthropy - What's Ahead in Gift Planning for 2010" Neil P. Myerberg
- "Strategically Building Relationships with Communities of Color" Reine Shiffman, Norman Harrington, Jr
- "Stewardship: Listen with Your Eyes" Dyan Sublett